Friday, December 4, 2009

Government red tape bullshit.

So this morning I recieved a phone call from the job agency Centrelink put me to.
I was told that Centrelink are looking at cutting my 'Job Seekers Youth Allowance' because I'm sitting around applying for jobs? Correct me if I'm wrong I'm doing nothing wrong but complying with the regulations of my Payment Scheme.

I have to go to 3 8 hour sessions next week to teach me about job interviews and confidence etc.
I have no problem with my confidence I've been turned down by about 20 jobs in the past 6 months so I'm use to now walking in sitting there and knowing I'm not getting the job.

It's all a heap of shit that the government just don't want to pay someone for doing nothing wrong.
But will put money into the pockets of meth and heroin addicts to fuel their addiction.


Real Eyes Realise Real Lies.

No comments:

Post a Comment